November’s top 16 are here! Hopefully you emerged from the Black Friday sales blitz with some deals in hand. We hosted Thanksgiving and then I ran away from my computer for the weekend to enjoy time with out-of-town family and friends. Know that I truly count this community as a blessing – thank you for being here and for supporting my small business.
Last month’s bestsellers include many items I use regularly, like this holy grail eye cream, a 24 oz. insulated tumbler and the softest Athleta hoodie.If you’re still Christmas shopping, any of the items below would make a great gift.
Remember you can always browse previous monthly best sellers here and top Amazon finds here.
01. Mock Turtleneck Sweater // 02. Bible Storybook // 03. Nail Concealer // 04. DEJ Eye Cream // 05. Balloon Sleeve Dress // 06. Clean Skin Club Towels // 07. Makeup Brush Set // 08. Prescription for Nutritional Healing // 09. Hot Air Hair Brush // 10. 1/4 Zip Pullover // 11. 24oz Tumbler // 12. Girls Hoodie // 13. Slouch Booties // 14. Retro Hoodie // 15. Baby Pom Pom Beanies // 16. Canvas Tote
01. Mock Turtleneck Sweater // The cutest affordable Target find with six color options.
05. Balloon Sleeve Dress // This H&M dress was made for a statement holiday look.
10. 1/4 Zip Pullover // A perfectly oversized and super soft Amazon pullover in a bunch of colors, on sale for under $30! Could comfortably fit a baby bump or postpartum.
13. Slouch Booties // Stylish staple booties by Vince Camuto, on sale for 60% off.
14. Retro Hoodie // I keep this soft Athleta hoodie on rotation. The coziest for everyday errands and housework. Grab it while it’s on sale!
03. Nail Concealer // Believe the hype on this cult favorite – I’ve been wearing it for weeks now and love the clean results and how easy it is to apply.
04. DEJ Eye Cream // The prebiotic technology of this eye cream reduces the appearance of sagging, wrinkles, redness and hooding around the eye area (including the eyelid, which is so unique). I wear it daily without fail.
06. Clean Skin Club Towels // These biodegradable face towels are gentle on acne-prone skin and much more hygienic than traditional towels that might harbor bacteria. Stock up for travel if you don’t want to risk hotel towels.
07. Makeup Brush Set // Sonia Kashuk brushes are some of my favorites, and this complete eye brush set is only $25. Such a fun stocking stuffer idea!
09. Hot Air Hair Brush // A solid, budget-friendly choice if you want to get the blowout look but in way less time. Use the low setting to protect your hair.
02. Bible Storybook // This is the best storybook Bible! The paraphrased stories are biblically sound (in my opinion) and the illustrations are so cute.
08. Prescription for Nutritional Healing // I’m team Try All the Things, and this book is an incredible reference for natural remedies. Highly recommend.
11. 24oz Tumbler // So I thought I ordered the 40 oz, but realized I really like this size. It feels more manageable.
16. Canvas Tote // We love to pack for weekend trips with totes. This Amazon find is a gem and the collapsible sides make it convenient to store.
12. Girls Hoodie // I got this soft, lined hoodie and matching shorts set for the girls. Now I’m just wishing it came in my size.
15. Baby Pom Pom Beanies // Isla is even more edible in these darling hats now that the weather has turned chilly. Sold in a pack of three from Amazon for under $20.
Enjoy this post? Make sure to subscribe to my weekly newsletter for more! You can also follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Shop.LTK & Facebook!