I shared A LOT in 2022. And that’s saying something considering I had a baby and spent much more time unplugged at home. There were intriguing items I stumbled across on the Internet (thank you, nighttime feedings) and tried-and-true products I can’t live without. But from puffer jackets and family calendars to setting spray and garlic choppers – your favorite finds stood out of the crowd.
We’ve organized all of my best selling items into five categories: Style, Home, Beauty, Amazon and Kids. Use the links below each collage to shop! Let us know if you purchased any of these last year, and what you think now.
01. // Tiered Maxi Dress This gauzy cotton maxi dress features a timeless tiered silhouette, V-neck and three-quarter-length sleeves.
02. // Graphic Tee A high-quality statement tee that’s fun to dress up or down. Made of 100% organic cotton and fits true to size.
03. // Packable Puffer Jacket The perfect lightweight jacket from the Amazon Essentials brand. It’s so affordable, I grabbed it in two colors.
04. // High Rise Flare Jeans Anthropologie jeans coming through with the most comfortable, flattering fit.
05. // High Rise Leggings I reach for these leggings again and again. The high waist keeps your midsection smooth and secure, and the fabric is super soft.
06. // Knotted Headband My go-to accessory for spring and summer and the simplest way to add natural texture to your look.
07. // Suede Loafers These neutral Birdies go with everything and feel good enough to wear all day.
08. // Flutter Sleeve Dress One of my favorite dresses (the pockets! the sleeves!) with a versatile cut that can go straight from a work meeting to date night. It runs big, size down.
09. // Oversized Turtleneck Sweater This cozy, tunic-length Amazon sweater is already at a great price point but it’s currently on sale! Lots of color options.
01. // Acrylic Calendar Sanity-saving tip: Display a personalized family calendar where everyone can see the schedule of activities and make note of what they need to pack for the day.
02. // Mini Table Lamp I scooped up this lamp for Isla’s nursery, but it would also look cute on a bookshelf.
03. // Matted Photo Frame We featured these Target frames in a save or splurge post and now I have them all over the house. They are so good.
04. // Felt Hamper A stylish hamper with an open top to carry around the house during the sorting and storing stage of laundry. Another Target find that’s under $15.
05. // Large Woven Basket You can never have too many baskets and this one from Pottery Barn is stunning. The traditional look of wicker but with leather accents, yes please.
06. // Swivel Glider and Ottoman I love this rocker! It doesn’t take up a ton of room and the storage in the ottoman is so handy for extra diapers and wipes or blankets. Honestly, I couldn’t believe the price because it looks way more expensive than it is.
07. // Windsor Chair The best chairs from World Market. We absolutely love them around our dining table.
08. // Area Rug A gorgeous rug from Amazon. It’s currently on sale!
09. // Hooded Dog Bed The most unique, aesthetic bed for cats or small dogs.
01. // Setting Spray Let me tell you, the first summer weekend I tried this setting spray? I was shocked at how my makeup stayed put in the heat. I wear this every day and it’s so light and refreshing.
02. // LED Mask Definitely an investment in self care but a game-changer for smooth, even skin.
03. // Lip Plumping Gloss One of my favorite drugstore lip glosses. I have the color “Soft Rose.”
04. // CC Cream The tinted moisturizer I’m always wearing and will reorder until the end of time.
05. // Serum Stick A gentle treatment and touch-up balm from Tatcha for all skin types. Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, dullness, dryness and uneven texture.
06. // Dry Shampoo This dry shampoo does the job without leaving behind a sticky residue or white cast.
07. // Nail Concealer Believe the hype on this cult favorite – I’ve been wearing it for months now and love the clean look and how easy it is to apply.
08. // Glow Lipstick I’ve been combining this balm with the plumping lip gloss and loving the results.
09. // Tanning Butter An easy, quick-drying option for a short-term glow.
10. // Dry Styling Collection Oribe products are a game-changer for adding volume and texture to your hair and hold well throughout the day.
01. // Collapsible Tote Bag We love totes for everything from quick errands to weekend trips. This Amazon find is a gem and the collapsible sides make it convenient to store.
02. // Garlic Chopper Cheers to three years of slamming a minced clove of garlic every time anyone in our family needs an immune boost. Buy this and you’ll never have to chop like a peasant again. In case you missed it, I now run a garlic fan account. Catch the details in my holistic stories highlight on Instagram!
03. // Neck and Shoulder Relaxer Use this pillow for ten minutes a day and it will help stretch out your neck after hours of hunching over your phone or laptop.
04. // Corn Zipper The must-have kitchen tool we use to safely (and cleanly) remove corn from the cob.
05. // Packable Puffer Jacket I have this in olive and black and am completely obsessed. So easy to throw on for a light, warm top layer and compact enough for travel.
06. // Bed Pillow Set The best pillows that are super affordable. Win, win! Confession: I now prefer these to the ones from Coop Home Goods.
07. // Storage Bag Organizer Such a convenient way to save space in your kitchen drawers.
08. // Chin Tightening Masks The slimming masks I use that don’t break me out. They work best cold (in my opinion) and using an ice roller on top is even better.
09. // No Show Socks Our favorite no-slip, no-show socks. On sale!
10. // Crew Neck Tee A closet staple made from 100% cotton and available in lots of colors.
01. // Baby Floor Seat The seat we used for Isla that’s designed to help babies form good posture and healthy hip development. So easy to take to a playdate or restaurant and can be used as a booster, floor seat or activity chair with the tray.
02. // Kids Pajama Set These soft pajamas are a longtime favorite with the girls. Hayden has sadly outgrown the brand sizing, but I bought a couple new pairs for Scottie.
03. // Artipoppe Baby Carrier I will forever sing the praises of Artipoppe! But seriously, I have a whole highlight dedicated to it on Instagram stories. I was on the fence before purchasing it because it’s pricey, but then I saw Scottie’s soccer coach carrying a three-year-old on her back in one and I ordered it from the sidelines! I’ve tried all the popular carriers, and this is the most comfortable, functional, and versatile.
04. // Nuna Stroller A stroller that folds with one hand and weighs 13 pounds. What a time to be alive!
05. // Archery Set This durable toy is a guaranteed hit for a range of ages and will get the kids outside.
06. // Amazon Fire Tablet The only tablet that meets all our technology criteria – an extensive selection of high-quality, age-appropriate content, robust parental controls, and plenty of storage to download books, games, music, and videos.
07. // Immune Support Throat Spray This has replaced Zyrtec for me and is a forever repurchase. I just stocked up on all the Beekeeper’s Naturals products – they use clean ingredients with no refined sugars.
08. // Nuna Travel Crib If you travel often, it’s well worth the peace of mind to have a safe space for baby to sleep. Plus, it can transition to a play yard when they’re older.
Enjoy this post? Make sure to subscribe to my weekly newsletter for more! You can also follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Shop.LTK & Facebook!