Fall is (supposedly) here, and you guys used the month of September to stock up for the season! Though the temps have been anything but cool, it’s become apparent to me that I’m not the only one who’s ready for sweater weather. This month’s best seller list is full of fall favorites, like Frye riding boots (over 50% off!), the Patagonia vest I shared in my latest Backcountry roundup, my favorite fall booties, and even some fall decor to decorate your front stoop. There are even a few of my recent buys on this list, including this new bag I’m loving (it converts from a backpack to a tote), the Target rug I bought for the area under our kitchen sink, and the iPhone charging cords I shared in my Favorites & Finds a few weeks back.
Here’s to migrating from best seller lists full of sunscreen, sandals, and swim cover ups, to lists of sweaters, outerwear, and booties! Hopefully you find something on this list that you could use this season!
1. SheIn Blue Print Dress (Zara Dupe) // I have the Zara version of this dress, but one of you sent me this dupe from SheIn! I ordered it myself to compare the two versions and I swear, this is the exact print, color, and cut as the Zara version, for a fraction of the price!
2. Target Leopard Print Dress // Still love this $25 Target dress! I’ll be living in leopard print all season long.
5. Frye Boots // These Frye boots are over 50% off, so it’s no wonder so many of you snagged a pair! This style from Frye has been around for a while, and is a classic, tall boot to wear with jeans or leggings in the fall and winter.
7. Sole Society Travel Tote // This leather tote is the best travel bag! Comes in two great colors and is currently 40% off.
8. Vince Camuto Booties // My favorite booties for fall! I’ve been wearing these with dresses, but will pair them with jeans when the weather cools down a bit.
9. Checkered Makeup Bag // This makeup bag is a dupe for a high end, luxury brand and is only $23!
11. Makeup Brush Cleaner // Forever a best seller. Magical makeup brush cleaner that leaves your brushes squeaky clean in minutes, and dry in less than an hour!
12. Rubbermaid Containers // The only Tupperware containers I will ever buy. Leak proof, made with BPA free plastic, stackable, and dishwasher safe. Say goodbye to your crowded, cluttered Tupperware cabinet and hello to these guys.
13. Topshop Panther Clutch // This super versatile clutch is less than $40, and comes in 3 chic shades (I especially love the snakeprint)! I would carry this to date night, girls night out, or to an event.
14. $10 Amazon Sunnies // I love my Rayban & Quay sunglasses but there’s nothing like a solid $10 pair to keep in your purse, car, or take with you when you travel.
18. Topshop Mock Neck Sweater // A slouchy mock neck sweater that comes in three great colors!
19. Madewell Button Front Jeans // I LOVE Madewell jeans, especially the button front style. This high rise pair is 45% off!
20. iPhone Charging Cords // We can never have too many charging cords. I ordered these from Amazon to keep in the car, office, and around the house!
21. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Longwear Foundation // Reviewed this new Charlotte Tilbury foundation on my recent Sephora haul!
23. Gold Metal Lantern // Ordered these gold lanterns from Target for our fall porch setup! Under $30 for the small one and the large I found in store. I will keep looking online!
24. Ouai Super Dry Shampoo // My new go-to dry shampoo. They aren’t kidding when they call this stuff “super”!
25. Round Woven Basket // I can never have too many baskets like this. They’re great for storing blankets, extra throw pillows, and so much more.