The Cooper household is officially on summer break! While our big girls spent a week at camp, we knocked out some projects around the house and yard. It feels so good to refresh our most-used spaces before the start of a new season. You all must be as ready for fun in the sun as I am, because this month’s best sellers list is full of warm-weather style at a mix of price points. Let me know in the comments if you have any exciting vacation plans – and what outfits you still need.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Head here for the latest links, promo codes and shopping edits.
01. Cotton Shirtdress // 02. SPF Face & Body Set // 03. Caramel Sunglasses // 04. Ruched One Piece // 05. Mesh Beach Tote // 06. Woven Sandals // 07. 3-in-1 Eye Cream // 08. Breezy Floral Dress // 09. Cream Accent Chair // 10. SPANX Bralette // 11. Woven Crossbody Bag
01. Cotton Shirtdress // Whether you have upcoming travel or just want to spruce up your wardrobe, this look can be dressed up or down for so many occasions.
02. SPF Face & Body Set // I just stocked up on the best sunscreen in the game. It’s non-irritating for sensitive skin and provides full sun protection.
03. Caramel Sunglasses // Sturdy, stylish, and affordable – these iconic shades are made to last.
05. Mesh Beach Tote // This minimalist tote carries all the pool, lake or beach necessities and comes in multiple color options.
06. Woven Sandals // I’ve been wearing these natural sandals on repeat. A great elevated basic.
07. 3-in-1 Eye Cream // Longtime fan of this lightweight concealer that brightens dark circles and reduces puffiness and fine lines. The applicator is cool for a soothing effect.
08. Breezy Floral Dress // I wore this flowy dress on a recent trip and loved the bright colors and cute pattern. It’s made of organic cotton with an easy fit that’s perfect for nursing mamas.
10. SPANX Bralette // My favorite wireless bra is super comfortable but still supportive.
11. Woven Crossbody Bag // My everyday summer bag that’s surprisingly roomy.