Happy first Monday of June! I’m going to try something new around here and take time at the beginning of each month to round up the top bestsellers from the previous month! I share a lot of items on blog posts, daily looks, facebook, and instagram stories and it’s always very interesting for me to see what you guys are liking (aka buying) the most of. I thought that as I go through this information each month you also might like to see what the previous month’s most popular items were as chosen by readers of CristinCooper.com. Who knows, maybe you’ll find the link to that one thing that you meant to save but totally forgot to.
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES BEST SELLERS
10. Target Sleeveless Tank // I’m actually shocked that this one is in 10th place! It’s only $8.00, great quality and available in all my favorite neutrals (aka black, white & grey). The white isn’t see-through and it’s currently on sale for 3 for $20!!
9. Lightweight Floral Button-Down // This top is a summer staple. You can dress it up and wear with white denim or a skirt or you can dress it down and wear with distressed cutoffs. I love having tops in my closet that I can put on and instantly feel put together and this one does the trick.
8. Casual V-Neck Tee // My favorite v-necks by far! I get mediums and wear them non-stop. They are soft and a tad stretchy so easy to tie in a knot or tuck in.
7. Polka Dot Dress // This is the cutest dress for a summer event, date night or party! I love the tie-front detailing and the length!
6. Def Leppard Graphic Tee // I have a slight addiction to Daydreamer tees. They are SO SOFT and I love the prints and colors. I have bought small and medium but I think I like the medium better because the fit is a little looser.
5. Rainbow Stripe Sleeveless Dress // You need this dress in your closet. You can wear it alone, with a jacket and with sandals, sneakers or wedges. It’s very versatile and yes, it even has pockets.
4. Black Linen Dress // This is a dress that I linked on a post but so many of you bought it I think I need to now, too!
3. Target Black & Leather Sandals // If you haven’t bought these $20 sandals from Target now is the time. You will wear them all summer long!
1. Denim Shorts // This was the most popular item this month by a land slide. These $20 short in color Denim Blue/Trashed are my current go-to. I typically wear a 27 in pants and depending on the cut of the thighs in shorts I could wear anything from a 28-30. I bought these in a 10 and love the fit!
BEAUTY BEST SELLERS
10. Kat Von D Highlight & Contour Duo // I love this mini palette by Kat Von D. I use it to set my concealer and the bronzer is a perfect natural hue for my skin, not too orange and not too brown. I have color “light”.
9. itCosmetics CC Cream // This is already my go-to for everyday makeup, but the SPF also makes it great for summer! I wear shade Light Medium.
8. YSL Lipstick in 70. Le Nu // I don’t typically wear lipstick but when I do this one is one of my favorites! It applies smoothly, stays on a long time and has the prettiest, natural hue.
6. Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel // Use these peels daily, a few times a week or even just weekly for glowing skin while you diminish the appearance of uneven tone, fine lines and enlarged pores.
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz // This product is hands-down the most natural-looking eyebrow pencil. I wear shade “taupe”.
5. Becca Mineral Blush // My favorite blush is made by Becca and in color “Flowerchild”. It’s a lot like “Orgasm” by Nars but without any orange tone or sheen. The one pictured was from a two in one with Champagne pop, my favorite powder highlighter, but it’s discontinued.
2. Tarte Eyeshadow Palette // This is the best bang for your buck when it comes to eyeshadow. It has 12 natural-looking shades that can take you from minimal to full-on glam!
1. Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Light Wand // I love that so many of you love this because it’s my favorite makeup product! You can use it on your cheek bones, cupid’s bow and the inside corner of your eyes for a summery glow!