Happy April! Today I’m rounding up the top items you all bought and loved most in March. This post was so fun to put together because it’s packed with pretty spring finds – a mix of investment pieces plus affordable picks from Amazon and Target.
01. Button-Down Shirt // 02. Vacuum Mop // 03. Slide Sandals // 04. Denim Shorts //
05. Puff Sleeve Top // 06. Dior Lip Gloss // 07. Shirt Dress // 08. Bohemian Midi Dress // 09. One Shoulder Swimsuit // 10. Eyelet Blouse // 11. Daily Throat Spray
01. Button-Down Shirt // This $25 Target gem comes in seven colors (I got the green stripe) and is the perfect transitional piece between seasons. Size up for a relaxed fit.
02. Vacuum Mop // You better believe I did my research on the top cordless vacuum mops, and to say I’m obsessed with this one would be an understatement. Currently 30% off on Amazon which includes disposable pads and cleaning solution.
03. Slide Sandals // Classic, comfy sandals for spring that go with everything. Only $25 from Target!
04. Denim Shorts // AGOLDE denim is a splurge, but it will last forever. This is my go-to pair that I’ve loved for years.
05. Puff Sleeve Top // The top I’ll have on constant rotation this spring and summer, paired with my favorite AGOLDE denim shorts and new strappy sandals.
06. Dior Lip Gloss // Loving the rose nude shade of this iconic lip plumping gloss.
08. Bohemian Midi Dress // I love this Amazon dress so much that I bought it in two colors. Easy, breezy and only $32.
09. One Shoulder Swimsuit // A $40 Target suit for those of us who appreciate a fun retro look AND full coverage.
10. Eyelet Blouse // I keep reaching for this flowy, feminine blouse in the dusty slate color. Simple but sweet with touches of lace on the collar and cuffs.
11. Daily Throat Spray // This clean product has replaced Zyrtec in our medicine cabinet and is a forever repurchase.