Welcome to this month’s Amazon Finds, filled with the latest and greatest from my cart – and yours! We took a trip to beautiful Anguilla for spring break, and these compression cubes came in handy while packing all the paraphernalia required to travel with tiny humans. See below for the other top-selling items of March, and visit the archives and my Amazon Storefront for recent favorites in fashion, family, home and more.
01. Still: The Slow Home // 02. Tablecloth // 03. Baby Girl Blouse // 04. Bikini Underwear // 05. Swing Dress // 06. Car Window Shade // 07. Alpha Brain Supplement // 08. Rotating Car Seat // 09. Mesh Baby Gate // 10. Throw Blanket // 11. Toddler Sunglasses // 12. Packing Cubes
01. Still: The Slow Home // Such a gorgeous book to style on your shelves or coffee table.
02. Tablecloth // An affordable faux linen tablecloth that’s wrinkle-free and stain-resistant. Perfect for indoor or outdoor entertaining.
03. Baby Girl Blouse // Love the vintage look of this cute top, and it goes all the way up to size 5T!
04. Bikini Underwear // My favorite seamless, no-show underwear that’s so soft and comfy.
05. Swing Dress // A flowy, flattering piece for all body types that’s under $50 and comes in nine colors.
06. Car Window Shade // This window shade features a retract button for easy rollup and an indicator that turns white when the car is too hot.
07. Alpha Brain Supplement // A caffeine-free supplement to beat the afternoon lull while enhancing memory and cognitive speed.
08. Rotating Car Seat // I read so many reviews on rotating car seats and this one came out on top. It rotates 180 degrees so you can easily get your child in and out, and transitions from rear-facing to forward-facing as your child grows. What a time to be alive!
09. Mesh Baby Gate // Now that Isla is on the move, extra security is a must. Bonus that these sturdy gates are aesthetic and easy to install.
10. Throw Blanket // The best reversible throw blanket. We love taking it to soccer games to sit and let the girls play on the sidelines.
11. Toddler Sunglasses // Adorable shades to protect little eyes from the sun. Comes with a strap to help them stay on.
12. Packing Cubes // These lightweight, durable packing cubes have compression zippers to save even more space!