I have never been a major numbers person. I would say I’m much more right brained than left, hence the blog devoted to style and decor and beauty. HOWEVER, I have been geeking out over analytics lately. Taking the time every week or month to see what you guys are buying most of is not only interesting to me, but is helping me share items that I am confident you will love. PLUS, these best seller lists are a great way for you guys to know what items are popular with other readers! Chances are people are buying these items for a reason, so you can rest assured that if you purchase anything off of this list, you’ll probably love it.
If you caught my best sellers list from last month, you’ll remember that I broke down the best sellers into 2 categories: beauty and clothing/accessories. This month I’m doing things a little differently and sharing the top 25, mostly because a lot of what you guys purchased doesn’t really fit into a category (i.e. handheld milk frother). I’m learning, too, that you guys love to shop on Amazon, which makes sense because so many of the items on this list are Amazon Finds.
After you browse the list, leave a comment letting me know which of these items you own and love! Maybe you’ll even find something new that you didn’t know you needed.
Top 25 Best Sellers from June
25. Pink Floyd Tee // The comfiest graphic tee. I wear a medium!
24. J. Crew Midi Dress // This dress is under $100, and is currently 40% off! I love the peachy color and pretty feminine cut for summer.
23. Shape Tape Foundation // My go-to foundation! If you love the concealer, you’ll love this. I wear shade light-medium beige.
22. Elta MD Facial Sunscreen // The best everyday SPF. Great for sensitive skin or skin that’s prone to breakouts. I wear this daily under makeup!
21. Treasure and Bond Midi Dress // Linen is the best in the heat of the summer, and the length of this dress is perfect! You could dress up or keep it casual.
20. Madewell High Waist Black Jeans // My favorite pair of denim these days. The high waist makes them super slimming and I love the button details and fringed ankle.
19. H&M Denim Shorts // My favorite cutoffs! I’ve been wearing these on repeat this summer. Size up several sizes for a roomier fit.
18. Cotton Racerback Tees // These tanks are so inexpensive, it’d be hard to justify NOT buying them. Great to throw on with denim shorts to run errands.
16. Strapless Bra // Bra shopping is the worst, so it makes a lot of sense to me why so many of you guys are buying this Amazon bra!
15. Vintage Straight Jeans // J. Crew denim has rarely failed me. Love the cut of these.
14. At Home Wax Strips // One of my favorite Target finds! Easy, no-fail wax strips that you can use in a pinch.
13. Travel Storage Bags // I like to stay as organized as possible when we travel, and it looks like y’all do too! You really can’t beat this price for travel organizers.
12. Tinkle Razors // Always in my arsenal. I’m overjoyed that so many of you have taken up with the dermaplaning movement!!
10. Two-Toned Target Sandals // If you buy nothing else from this post, buy these! I wore wedges to the airport last month and bought these when our flight was cancelled. They are so cute and very comfortable!
9. Amazon Floral Dress // Another great find from Amazon! Under $20!
8. Beauty Sponge Travel Case // A necessity for traveling!
7. Milk Frother // The fact that so many of you are buying this frother makes me feel a little less high maintenance about my coffee routine. Frothy coffee is everything.
6. $35 White Ruffle Dress // Love the white for summer!
5. Acrylic Makeup Organizer // Because nobody has time for a cluttered bathroom counter.
4. Amazon Wrap Dress // $25 dress that comes in 10 colors!
3. Black and White Geometric Rug // The rug underneath our doormat!
2. Target Tank // Currently on sale for $5! I’ll take one in every color, please.
1. Makeup Brush Cleaner // The most magical brush cleaner. Brushes are dry after only about an hour and are cleaner than I’ve ever seen them!