It really is true that accessories can make or break an outfit. We’ve all had that moment when we realize we’ve forgotten to put on earrings or a necklace and instantly feel incomplete. The right bag, hat, or pair of shoes can take you from meh to DANG SHE LOOKS GOOD in an instant. THAT, my friends, is why I’m dedicating this week’s wishlist to the best accessories for summer!
I usually stick to pretty minimalistic accessories. I am almost always wearing dainty gold jewelry with neutral shoes & a neutral bag. I love a good straw crossbody. I’ve also been known to carry a super chic bamboo bag when I’m feeling adventurous. This straw hat basically never leaves my head at the pool and I also had to include these sunglasses & these sandals from Target, because y’all know I live in them. I own and LOVE these Steve Madden sandals in tan, and these $10 Amazon Sunnies. There are lots of great (& budget friendly!) options in this bunch, so what are you waiting for? Get to shopping!
2. Dolce Vita Leopard Sandals // I just got these in and while I’ve only worn them a day, I must say that they are comfy & chic!
3. QUAY Aviator Sunglasses // This is a new color combination and I’m kind of digging the black rim! What do you think?!
4. Madewell Stackable Rings // These are my new favorite rings. Stack them for a statement or spread them across multiple fingers for a boho vibe!
5. Washed Straw Hat // I want to be a hat person so bad. Maybe I’ll buy this, wear to dinner and see how long it takes Zach to make fun of me.
6. Gold & Tan Sandals // These sandals are so versatile! You can wear them with cutoffs and a tee or a summer dress.
7. Straw Crossbody // A Nordstrom stunner perfect for dinner dates or vacation shopping!
9. Tory Burch Logo Stud Bangle // The look of Cartier for a fraction of the price!
10. Woven Straw Hat // I wear this hat every. single. day. at the pool or lake! I wear a medium!
11. Steve Madden Sandals // My favorite slides! I have them in cognac but kind of love the black as well!
12. Pave Crystal Band // Can you even have too many affordable pave bands?!?
13. Layered Gold Necklaces // These Madewell necklaces can be worn separate or together! I own and have loved wearing them!
14. Madewell Boardwalk Sandal // I bought these in neutral and at first was concerned that my toe was being held hostage but now I really like them!
15. Woven Straw Clutch // If you are looking for a bag to take on vacation to use at night then this one is so cute!
16. QUAY After Hours Sunglasses // My favorite sunglasses, no questions!
17. Straw Tote with Handle // This is another Amazon find that I think you will love!
18. Kendra Scott Necklace // A dainty disc necklace that would look great alone or layered!
19. Black and Leopard Sandals // If you buy nothing else from this post, buy these! I wore wedges to the airport last month and bought these when our flight was cancelled. They are so cute and very comfortable!