Fall is upon us and I’ve been messaging a lot of you on Instagram about my favorite finds for fall and what you should put on any birthday or wish lists. A ton of new arrivals have hit the shelves (and websites) so I made a shopping edit of some of the best fall items to add to your wardrobe. From tops and vests to sweaters and shoes, these staples are must-haves. Click on the corresponding number under the picture or read the descriptions below for more info! Happy shopping!
1. Rose Gold Sneakers– I tried these on and they are so comfortable and not too bulky! They only come in full sizes and I would size down. I ordered an 8. They are affordable, too!
2. Chambray Washed Button Down– A great staple for all year round!
3. Maroon Bow Mules– I’m not a huge fan of maroon in general but it’s everywhere this fall. These bow mules are making me a believer!
4. Ciao Pullover Sweater– I love this sweater so much!
5. Knee-High Riding Boots– These are definitely an investment but I love the look, color and the fact that they come in wide calf!
6. Black Plush Fleece Vest– This will be a vest you wear all fall long! Right now it’s 40% off with code SAVEMORE.
7. Eyelet Cream Ruffle Top– You know I’m a sucker for white and eyelet.
8. Drawstring Utility Jacket– This is the jacket that I bought at the Loft sale. I love that it’s lightweight enough to layer with a sweater.
9. Tan Leather Tote Bag– Here is another item in my closet. I have loved carrying this affordable neutral bag!
10. Twill Green Biker Jacket– I love this!! I wear green utility jackets non-stop so why not throw another style into the mix.
11. Floral Wrap Dress– Fall florals are everywhere you look and I love this beautiful dress.
13. Leather Satchel– This bag is a little more expensive but I love the color and the size. It would make a great date night bag.
14. Gray Crewneck Dot Sweater– Give me all the polka dots!!