Give me all the warm weather and all the happy hours on the patio! I’m loving these wine glasses, decanter and cutting board from Shutterfly. They are all customized with the year we got married! Shutterfly offers a ton of home decor & home accent pieces that are so easy to customize and order. They would make great wedding, engagement or graduation gifts. Check out their entire selection at Shutterfly.com.
Tips + Tricks for Styling An App Tray
- Start with texture no matter what surface you are serving on. I like to throw down a runner or a turkish towel. It makes your arrangement look pretty and protects your surfaces from spills.
- Fold up napkins to go under glasses or tie them around bottles like in this post.
- A few flowers go a long way. Grab a bouquet at your local grocery store, cut the stems and place in a small glass keeping them lower than the decanter. Nobody wants to have to reach around flowers for the wine.
- Pile it on. If I wasn’t trying to show you how cute this cutting board was I would have just kept going with the food. I like to make little piles of different food then rotate nuts, dried fruits or even flowers between the veggies, cheeses, pickles etc.
- Pre-set drinks. Always pour the drinks because a) it looks better in photos and b) it’s just polite.
- Photograph + enjoy during golden hour. Golden hour, aka that hour when the sun is setting and everything glows, is not only the perfect time to prop your feet up on the back porch but also the best time ever to take photos.