This post is sponsored by ShopStyle & Backcountry. All opinions & selections are my own.
If you see something you love, new customers can save 15% off on your first order at Backcountry.com with code CRISTINCOOPER15 (exclusions apply).
We are very loyal Backcountry customers and buy most of our outdoor apparel and gear from the. Naturally, when I was searching for a jogging stroller it was the first place I looked! I know that if they carry an item, the quality is going to be excellent. And I really love that I can ping their gearheads and ask any question I need an answer to!
I have always loved getting outside and walking with my babies. It has been my favorite way to carve out some time for myself. I don’t have to schedule a sitter, book a workout class or even plan ahead. I just keep a stroller in my car and head for a walk whenever I can. Right now that looks like taking Isla for a hike or jog once I drop the big girls off at school. It helps my overall mood and energy levels to be moving my body and getting fresh air. And she loves listening to the birds, watching the trees pass & just tinkering with whatever toy I have clipped onto her stroller.
It has been a minute since I have had a newborn and my old jogging stroller has been long gone. I set out to look for the best jogging stroller that would fold up the most compact and came across this Urban Glide 2 Stroller from Backcountry. Knowing how excellent Backcountry‘s customer service and quality of products are, I decided to buy it and see it first hand. In short, I am OBSESSED. It is a beast of a stroller that can smoothly take on any bump or root in the trail but it folds up smaller than my other day-to-day stroller! It’s truly amazing and has so many bells and whistles. I could sing it’s praises in a lengthy way but here are the key features I love.
Why I love the Urban Glide 2 Stroller
- It’s sleek and offered in four colorways. I was tempted to go for black but I picked the Cypress Green and am really happy with it.
- The handlebar is ergonomic and adjustable. You can adjust it based on height or comfort level for your arms when walking or jogging.
- There is a 5-point harness that keeps your little one snug as a bug & the seat reclines to near-flat.
- It’s easy to control and stop thanks to the handle breaks, the arm strap built-in and a foot break for safety and easy stopping.
- The canopy has many different positions, side-vented windows and a peekaboo window to check on them while you’re moving.
- The ride is incredibly smooth thanks to the suspension system. I was running over roots and it was barely bumping Isla.
- You can lock the wheel in with a button if you want to focus on speed.
- There is a zippered pouch in the bottom and a cargo area that would hold a pair of water bottles, a diaper bag and more.
- And the BEST one of all is that it folds with one hand and the larger wheels pop off with ease to make storing in your car or garage so easy!!
If you are planning on having a little one soon or need to upgrade your jogging stroller, I honestly cannot recommend it enough. And if you’e just here for the workout gear, I’ve got you! Here are a few new styles I picked up from Backcountry that I highly recommend.
5 Workout Items I’m Loving from Backcountry
Girlfriend Collective High Rise 7/8 Pocket Legging // Full-length with a 28.5″ inseam and great for casual wear, yoga and walking.
Crop Tank Top // This doesn’t have support for running but is great for running errands and walking. You can wear it solo or with a larger tank top layered over it.
Icebreaker Tank Top // A go-to basic tank top for workout classes or running errands. Wear it at the gym, on the trail or to school pick up.
Stoic Tank Top // This is the top I’m wearing in the post (pictured in dark ivy). It is thicker than the icebreaker tank top but I love it because I can wear it with jean shorts when I’m out and about or for a quick working. It’s a great option for those school to workout to the grocery store mornings!
Cloud 5 Shoes // My favorite shoes in one of my favorite colors yet (Kelp/Shadow). This new version has a fine-tuned fit and feels even better than it’s predecessors (if you can believe that!). I love the speed-lace system for easy wearing and you can’t beat the style!
Here are a few more of my favorite workout styles, all available at Backcountry! If you see something you love, new customers can save 15% off on your first order at Backcountry.com with code CRISTINCOOPER15 (exclusions apply).
01. Tank Top // 02. Racerback Brami // 03. Crop Tank Top // 04. Daily Tank // 05. Cloudrunner Running Shoes // 06. Cloud 5 Shoes // 07. Square Neck Bra Top // 08. Venture Tank // 09. High Rise Pocket Leggings // 10. Good Karma Leggings // 11. Knit Skort // 12. Super Sculpt Leggings