Sponsored by Athleta and ShopStyle
If you love cozy workout essentials, easy stocking stuffers, and warm winter accessories, then you will love today’s post with Athleta. Last month I shared my favorite cozy loungewear from Athleta including these salutation leggings, balance joggers, and a balance zip-up hoodie. Now that the temps are dropping, I need cozy separates to throw on over my favorite loungewear as I’m running to and from dropoff and chasing the girls around outside.
Enter this parka jacket with a removable faux fur hood and the cutest pom beanie! They are so warm and would make great additions to your winter wardrobe. I love that the parka is long and keeps you warm and dry but isn’t restricting or stuffy. And who doesn’t love a beanie in the winter? If you haven’t heard my trick for wearing one, part your hair opposite from normal before you put your beanie or hat on. Then when you need to take it off you can just flip your hair to your normal part and voila, no hat head.
In addition to hair tips, I also create a mean shopping edit. Scroll down below for my top 10 gifts from Athleta’s Gift Shop! I have focused on gifts for women but you should absolutely check out the gifts for girls as well!
Shop My Outfit
8 Great Gift Ideas from Athleta
- Coster Luxe Sweatshirt // I now own this sweatshirt in 3 colors. It is a great top to buy for any woman on your list!
- Slipper Socks // I must have a pair!
- Stash Pocket Tights // Hands-down my favorite tights from Athleta. I just love having the ability to throw my phone in the side pocket when I’m with the girls.
- Ribbed Pom Beanie // These beanies are insanely warm and incredibly cute.
- Sleep Mask // Who doesn’t love a sleep mask?!? This one comes in 3 colors.
- Balance Hoodie // The mocha latte color is amazing!
- Bangle Wrist Weights // These are my favorite wrist and ankle weights!
- Coffee Run Wallet // The perfect size wallet for going on a walk or to the gym!