Sephora’s Spring Savings Event is here for Rouge members and I am pumped! Twice a year, Rouge, VIB, and Insiders get to reap the benefits of being a valued member of Sephora’s Beauty Insider program. As a devout Sephora shopper, this event is always my favorite beauty savings event to shop, but this year I’m especially excited since my days are consisting of reorganizing my makeup collection, trying out new products, doing all the masks and even attempting a few new hairstyles. I always wait until this event to restock my favorite items that I am out of! For instance, I’ve been holding out on ordering new tanning drops, more of my Charlotte Tilbury foundation and my holy grail eye patches since they are currently 20% off for Rouge members! I have shopped my fair share of beauty sales and very rarely can you save up to 20% off of almost everything!
If you aren’t an Insider yet, you can sign up here to access the event on 4/23 and get 10% off your purchase. It’s totally FREE to sign up and you earn reward points as you shop. The more you spend, the more benefits you unlock, like early access to sales, seasonal savings, free shipping, and more!
Sephora’s Spring Savings Event Key Dates
Here are the dates, the promo code and the information you need to know about Sephora’s Spring Savings Event whether you’re a Rouge member, VIB or a Sephora Insider.
4/17 – 5/1 // Rouge Members can save 20% off their purchase at Sephora!
4/21 – 4/29 // VIB Members can save 15% off their purchase at Sephora!
4/23 – 4/27 // Insiders/All Tiers can save 10% off their purchase at Sephora!
Use code SPRINGSAVE to redeem online! This is a multi-use code meaning that you can use it each time you purchase online! (Discount does not apply to taxes, shipping, or other fees. Some limitations apply. See website for details. Available in the US and CA.)
New Sephora Products I’m Loving
DRUNK ELEPHANT TLC Happi Scalp Scrub // This is Drunk Elephant’s secret for a healthy scalp and fuller hair. A supercharged AHA/BHA acid blend dissolves dead skin cells and styling product buildup while biodegradable, gentle exfoliating beads sweep them away. T.L.C. Happi Scalp™ Scrub keeps the scalp nourished, flake-free, and balanced.
Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 // If you are looking for a hair treatment to strengthen hair, reduce breakage & leave your hair silky smooth, look no further! This Hair Perfector by Olaplex is an at-home treatment that contains the same active ingredient found in all professional Olaplex products. Did you know? Created by two of the top PhD’s in chemistry and materials science, Olaplex products feature first-of-their-kind, patented, bond-building technology, which relinks the broken disulfide bonds caused by chemical, thermal, and mechanical damage to the hair. This treatment works with every hair type!!
Drybar Double Shot Blow-Dry Brush // This blow-dryer and hair brush in one is amazing! This oval brush uses Ionic Technology to seal the cuticle for less frizz. Unlike other blow-dryer brushes out there, it also evenly distributes the heat with strategically-placed vents allowing for a smooth blowout with a ton of volume in less time. A combination of nylon and tufted bristles allow for the perfect amount of tension and control, without pulling your hair. I was impressed by how lightweight this tool is, how it glided over my hair and how it dried my hair in no-time. I typically let my hair dry to some degree and this worked like a charm!! I will continue to use it and report back on my Instagram channel but for now I’m giving it 5 stars.
Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm // This hydrating lip mask will make your lips feel like butter! No lie! Shea and Murumuru Seed Butters are natural moisturizers that soothe, heal, and condition parched lips. And I LOVE the vanilla scent.
My All-Time Favorite Products from Sephora
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation // The best. This is my current go-to foundation. It’s lightweight and buildable and is great for everyday! I wear shade 5!
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation // One of my all-time favorite foundations! I wear shade 5.5. This one is very similar to the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD foundation (Shade 125) but I think has a little longer wear.
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream // Always a crowd favorite. I apply this stuff with my fingers for everyday wear! Love that it has SPF built into it and that it’s packed full of antioxidants. I wear light/medium.
Hourglass Vanish Airbrush Concealer // This full-coverage, weightless, waterproof concealer with a natural finish containing tiny powders that blur and brighten for up to 16 hours! This crease-resistant liquid concealer reflects light and blends seamlessly into skin, diffusing the look of pores and fine lines. Hourglass concealer also has a highly pigmented formula that evens skin tone and diminishes the appearance of imperfections, leaving you with a natural, airbrushed finish. I wear color, “silk”.
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout Full-Coverage Concealer // My favorite concealer for covering up breakouts!
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish Color Corrector in medium. // If you want one product to conceal your under-eyes, this one is amazing!!
Primers & Setting Powder
BECCA Skin Love Brighten & Blur Primer // I LOVE THIS PRIMER! It’s maybe the best, most weightless primer I have ever used and it leaves my makeup feeling so silky! I wear it under cc cream or foundation and find that it helps my makeup look fresh all day long! Stock up during the sale.
BECCA Cosmetics Anti-Fatigue Under-eye Primer // After I apply skincare, I apply this primer to my under eye. It’s an anti-fatigue eye balm and primer in one that cools on contact and preps skin for smooth makeup application. Cucumber, matcha green tea and caffeine help it to smooth your skin, decrease puffiness and blur the look of fine lines.
Highlighters, Bronzers, & Blush
Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Highlighter Wand // If I could start a fan club for this highlighter, I totally would. I apply it to my cheek bone, the bridge of my nose, my cupid’s bow or the inner corner of the eye for a pretty glow. All of the colors are beautiful! My favorite is color “spotlight”.
Becca Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop // Another incredible highlighter in the best selling shade, Champagne Pop! I think 2019 was the year I realized the importance of highlighter and I can promise you, I’m never turning back.
Becca Sunlit Bronzer // I bought this blush a couple of months ago and love the hue and the subtle shimmer. I got color Ipanema Sun so that I could wear it into the summer months.
Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer // This is my favorite matte bronzer! You can get the mini for just $17 and it will last you forever!!
Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette // This is hands-down my favorite eyeshadow palette!! I love the natural shades and the mixes of matt and shimmers.
Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eyeshadow Palette // I love this palette and it’s all I take when I travel! Pillow Talk & Dolce Vita are my two favorite shades.
Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette // This best-selling palette includes a collection of 9 neutral shades that can help you create looks ranging from subtle to bold. I will say, it’s on the shimmery side, so if you’re more of a matte eyeshadow person you might want to try this tried and true palette instead!
IT COSMETICS Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara // I go back and forth on this mascara because I have had several bottles of it dry out on me. I have determined that it is because I leave them in my car. I have kept this one in my bathroom and the application is still flawless. It makes your lashes look insanely long and thick.
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara // This is my other favorite fancy mascara! Also, did you know that Tarte is a clean beauty brand?!?
Lipstick // Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Bitch Perfect & Pillow Talk or Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE Lipstick Collection in 70 Le Nu
SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Toner // This toner is EXPENSIVE but man oh man, does it work!
Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask // I use this mask any time my skin is feeling dry or inflamed and am always amazed at the results the next morning!
Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops // My go-to tanning drops. I put them on with my moisturizer in the am. Also, I always buy the shade “dark” because I think that it goes farther.
St Tropez Self Tanning Classic Bronzing Mouse // This is the body sunless tanner that I have used for YEARS!
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm // My favorite makeup remover! It’s so gentle on your skin and a little bit goes a LONG way!
Eye patches // I have SO MANY eye patches I love but my favorite two are Peter Thomas Roth 24 Gold Lift & Firm Hydra-Gel Eye Patches & Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks
Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Lifting Mask // This is a fancy mask that will make your skin GLOW! Kim K’s Makeup artist even used it on her before the MET last year!
BIOSSANCE Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream // I have been using this hydrating eye cream made with Marine Algae Complex for weeks and I am loving it. It reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in as few as seven days. Paracress Extract lifts, smooths, and firms the look of skin, Marine Algae Complex reduces the appearance of fine lines, and Squalane locks in moisture.
Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue Cream // Charlotte herself spent 20 years perfecting this eye cream formula! It contains ingredients that brighten dark circles, smooth & firm the delicate under eye area, and boost elasticity. The Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue is one of my all time favorite eye creams and I think it has made all the difference this winter!
NuFACE Mini // Go check out my instagram highlights on this tool! It is a micro-current device for your face and will VISIBLY lift & tone!
Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo & Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner // My favorite go-to shampoo & conditioner! I bought the Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo for the first time over the summer and haven’t looked back since.
Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Oil // This reparative styling oil is from one of my favorite haircare brands and is great for all hair types!
Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam // Use this dry shampoo foam and you will never go back!!
IGK Good Behavior Spirulina Protein Smoothing Spray // This is a miracle product for protecting your hair from heat!! I also love this leave-in product!!
HUM Gummies // I take these vitamins daily and have for years! They help keep my hair healthy with a host of vitamins, including Biotin.
SinglePass 1.25″ Professional Ceramic Curling Iron // The only curling iron I use! It is made with tourmaline which puts off negative ions as it heats and helps to protect your strands. Plus, the curls last forever since negative ions actually seal the cuticle!
Charlotte Tilbury Complexion Brush // This is a great brush for applying foundation or concealer!
Beautyblender // This is my go-to method for applying makeup! I LOVE the original and think that the dupes just don’t compare, so I always get them during this sale.
*20% offer valid for Rouge members 4/17/20 – 5/1/20 at 11:59pm PT; 15% offer valid for VIB members 4/21/20 – 4/29/20 at 11:59pm PT; and 10% offer valid for Insider members 4/23/20 – 4/27/20 at 11:59pm PT. Offer only valid on merchandise purchases made in Sephora U.S. and Canada stores, Sephora inside JCPenney stores, on sephora.com and sephora.ca. Offer not valid on jcp.com. Limitations: one Dyson item and five Morphe items per SKU per transaction. Not valid on The Ordinary products, MAC Cosmetics VIVA GLAM products, in-store services, previous purchases, gift wrapping, packaging, taxes, or shipping & handling charges. Return of discounted merchandise will be for price actually paid. Sephora is not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen offer materials or barcodes. Offer has no cash value and may not be altered, sold, bartered or transferred. Applicable Beauty Insider status must be attained prior to redemption. No minimum purchase required. Due to heavy demand, Sephora FLASH delivery times cannot be guaranteed for this offer. Not valid on orders shipping outside the U.S. or Canada. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offer or reward. Sephora and JCPenney employees are not eligible. Sephora may modify or cancel offer at any time. See Beauty Insider Terms for details, including exclusions on what purchases qualify toward spend thresholds.
More Favorites from Sephora Sales
1. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation (Shade 5) 2. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder 3. IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream (Light/Medium) 4. Make Up For Ever Ultra HD foundation (Shade 125) 5. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation (Shade 5.5) 6. Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder 7. NARS Blush (Torrid or Orgasm) 8. Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer 9. Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic Blush (Love Glow or Pillow Talk) 10. BECCA Skin Love Brighten & Blur Primer 11. BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder 12. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder
1. BECCA Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer 2. BECCA Under Eye Brightening Setting Powder 3. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara 4. Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette 5. Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eyeshadow Palette 6. Charlotte Tilbury The Feline Flick Liquid Eyeliner 7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (Taupe) 8. Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Liquid Gel Eyeliner 9. IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara 10. Too Faced Natural Eyes Eyeshadow Palette 11. HUDA BEAUTY Life Liner Double Ended Eyeliner Liquid & Pencil
1. Drunk Elephant Lippe Balm 2. LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm 3. NARS Lipstick (Dolce Vita) 4. Charlotte Tilbury Collagen Lip Bath Gloss (Rosy Glow) 5. Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick (Bitch Perfect, Pillow Talk) 6. Laura Mercier Lip Glace (Bare Pink) 7. Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE PUR COUTURE Lipstick Collection (70 Le Nu) 8. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick 9. LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask 10. NARS Orgasm Oil-Infused Lip Tint 11. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner (Pillow Talk or Iconic Nude)
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit 2. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter 3. Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlighter Wand
4. Tarteist PRO Glow to Go Highlight & Contour Palette 5. Hourglass Vanish Airbrush Concealer 6. Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Contour Wand 7. KVD Mini Shade + Light Contour Duo 8. BECCA Sunlit Bronzer 9. Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer 10. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo
I also love this under eye brightener.
1. Olaplex No. 4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo 2. Olaplex No. 5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner 3. Drybar The Double Shot Blow-Dryer Brush 4. T3 SinglePass 1.25″ Professional Ceramic Curling Iron 5. Ouai Super Dry Shampoo 6. Ouai Dry Shampoo Foam 7. Living Proof Color Care Whipped Glaze 8. Slip Silk Pillowcase 9. DRUNK ELEPHANT TLC Happi Scalp Scrub 10. Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Oil 11. HUM Gummies 12. Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3
1. SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Toner 2. Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask 3. Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops 4. St Tropez Self Tanning Classic Bronzing Mouse 5. Caudalie Beauty Elixir Mini 6. LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask 7. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm 8. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue Cream 9. Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream
10. Kopari Coconue Deodorant 11. Peter Thomas Roth 24 Gold Lift & Firm Hydra-Gel Eye Patches 12. Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks
13. Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist 14. Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Lifting Mask
1. Foreo LUNA 2. Beautyblender 3. Beautyblender Case 4. Charlotte Tilbury Powder & Sculpt Brush 5. Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Complexion Brush 6. NuFACE Mini 7. Slip Silk Pillowcase 8. T3 SinglePass 1.25″ Professional Ceramic Curling Iron 9. Drybar The Double Shot Blow-Dryer Brush
10. Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner 11. SEPHORA COLLECTION Ready To Roll Brush Set 12. BeautyBio GloPRO 13. T3 Ionic Hair Dryer