Happy Friday! Today’s post is for all the pregnant mommas and pregnant momma-to-bes out there! Here is a list of my top pregnancy must-haves!
1. Lotions and potions (My favorite is Bio Oil)
2. Clothes that help you feel cute that you don’t feel guilty spending money on. Some of my favorite shops are:
Here are some of our favorite items:
3. Good workouts to follow. I love Tracy Anderson’s The Pregnancy Project.
4. A bump nest. If you don’t have one and are expecting…. get one!
5. Some gummie vitamins that won’t make you want to hurl.
6. Maternity leggings. But not just any leggings… only these. Trust me.
7. A good book or two. I love this one.
And this one.