“Hey there, pumkin!” – it’s how so many of you are greeting your guests this season with the most adorable door mat from Etsy. I love to see what items you all buy most of each month, and it was no surprise to me to see that my door mat and the accent rug beneath it made their way onto the best seller list for October. Among the other best sellers were several great items for kids (like washable hair chalk and a Rock N’ Learn DVD set), some of my favorite beauty buys (like this 1″ curling iron and my go-to whitening toothpaste), and even some miscellaneous steals from Amazon (think PJ shorts and charging cords). Keep scrolling to see the full list, and find out what the readers of CristinCooper.com bought most of this month!
1. Black Geometric Accent Rug from Target // This accent rug has made its way onto literally every best sellers list since I bought it. I layer ours with our doormat on the front porch!
2. Rock N’ Learn DVD Collection // I’m all about mixing education and entertainment when it comes to the girls. The girls love their Rock N’ Learn DVDs!
3. Amazon Sports Bra // I hate spending a ton of money on workout gear that is only going to get sweaty and thrown around in the wash a million times. This $20 Amazon Sports Bra is great quality and won’t break the bank!
4. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara // I am ever loyal to my drugstore mascaras, but when it comes to the high end stuff this is at the top of my list.
5. Washable Hair Chalk // The girls love playing around with this washable hair chalk. It’s not uncommon that they waltz around the house with pink hair for the afternoon until we wash it out at bath time. This would make for a great stocking stuffer for your littles!
6. BP Leather Booties // My go-to booties this fall. I have the Cognac Leather color!
7. Tarte Eyeliner // Waterproof, smudgeproof eyeliner! I use this mostly for events.
8. Amazon Striped Pajama Shorts // I want to be a cute pajama person so bad. These PJ shorts are a great start! I have the 2 pack with the black and grey colors.
9. SheIn Blue Print Dress (Zara Dupe)? // I have the?Zara version?of this dress, but one of you sent me this dupe from SheIn! I ordered it myself to compare the two versions and I swear, this is the exact print, color, and cut as the Zara version, for a fraction of the price!
10. J. Crew Perfect Rain Jacket // I swear this is my best purchase of 2019. It’s the perfect length, longer in the back, comes in so many great colors…if you’re in the market for a cute rain jacket this is the best!
11. White Rabbit Organic Cotton Pads // I use these to apply toner. You can also soak them in serum and use as a sheet mask! They are 100% organic, unbleached, and free of chemicals.
12. “Hey There Pumpkin” Door Mat // This is the doormat we have on our front porch for fall! I’m already browsing for a new one for the holidays. Stay tuned!
13. Rembrandt Toothpaste // I’ve tried just about every whitening toothpaste out there and this one is the best!
14. Checkered Makeup Bag // This makeup bag is a dupe for a high end, luxury brand and is only $23!
15. iPhone Chargers (3 pack) // We can never have too many charging cords around the house!
17. SiO NeckLift Patch // This overnight skin patch for your neck/decolletage really works to smooth out sagging skin and wrinkles! Under $30.
18. Milani Lip Plumper // My favorite drugstore lipgloss! I get mine at Target.
19. Kristin Ess Beach Wave Curling Iron // This 1″ curling iron was on great sale earlier this month, but for $50 is still an awesome buy!
21. Madewell High Rise Button Front Skinny Jeans // When am I not wearing these? My favorite jeans from one of my favorite brands!
22. Sam Edelman Booties // Essential leather booties with just the slightest chunky block heel.
24. Vince Camuto Booties // My favorite booties for fall! I?ve been wearing these with dresses, jeans, leggings…they pretty much go with anything in my closet and I wear them multiple times a week!