If yesterday’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale post was a little overwhelming then maybe you will enjoy shopping the top 10 items as voted by TSSG readers! I narrowed down the most clicked on items from when the sale launched to the ten most popular items. You guys have good taste if I do say so myself!! A very close eleventh were these Madewell jeans. They probably would have been higher but I wear them non-stop and know so many of you have them as well! Also, a few other items I’ve ordered to try are?these jeans, this sweater, this blazer, these jeans, these leggings & this tank. I will be doing a review on those + a few more items I snagged when they arrive. Also, if you are having issues with stock or checking out just be patient and keep trying. Things are coming back in stock constantly and Nordstrom is actively working on the site issues!
one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight / nine / ten
NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE TOP 10
1. Open Toe Bootie – These are my favorite shoes from the sale! You can start wearing them immediately (and I have been). I bought the color “French Taupe” but love the Greystone too if you tend to wear more black accessories!?True to size. I got a 9.
2. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Kit – This is my favorite beauty item! I love love love this lip liner in color “Pillow Talk” and both lipsticks are beautiful shades! My favorite of the two is Rose Kiss.
3. Knit Blazer – This under $100 blazer keeps getting restocked & then selling out again so you’re going to have to be quick to snag one. It’s a knit material so isn’t too hot to wear to the office in the summertime. I also love that you can dress it down with a tee or up with a silk cami easily!?True to size. I got a small.
5. Knee High Boot – I can’t usually wear knee-high boots because of my “athletic” calves. These fit perfectly and didn’t fall down when I was walking around the dressing rooms. I also love the camel color because it isn’t too yellow. True to size. I got a 9.
6. Vince Slides – Lack of buying remorse. I have it. I tried these on and wore them around and loved them but ultimately didn’t purchase when I was in the store. You better believe I ordered them in the car on the way home though!! Size down 1/2 a size. I got a 8.5.
7. Moto Blazer – #1 most loved by me. #1 most shopped by you. Love the color, love the removable hood, love it all. True to size. I got a small.
8. Rag & Bone Jeans – If you are going to invest in a pair of designer denim this fall I pick these. I wear black jeans non-stop and these fit like a glove. They aren’t too thick or two thin, don’t pick up fuzz like crazy & are very soft. 5 stars. They fit true to size. I bought a 27.
9. Black PJs – Stock up on a pair or two of these PJs & thank me later! True to size. I got a medium.
10. Wedge Bootie – This is another one of my favorite shoe purchases. They are very comfortable and give you some added height (which I always want). True to size. I got a 9.