I get it. It’s hard to trust just one person’s opinion when you’re making a purchase! I share stuff I love all the time, but how do you know if you’ll love it too, especially when you don’t always get to see it in person? Enter: best seller lists! These monthly best seller lists are a roundup of all the items that were purchased most by readers of cristincooper.com. When you know what items are popular with other readers, you can be more sure that you’re buying something you’ll end up loving!
This month’s top 25 best selling items were diverse to say the least. From Amazon dresses, to reusable ziplocks, to eyeshadow palettes, there’s no shortage of variety! Several of the top sellers were a part of the major sales that took place this month, like Amazon Prime Day and the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Though some things are either back to their original price or are out of stock (don’t worry, I linked similar items for everything sold out!), they are still great buys so I went ahead and included them! Hopefully you find something on this list that interests you – happy shopping!
Top 25 Best Sellers
25. Bioderma Micellar Water // Micellar water that takes ALL the dirt, oil, and makeup off your skin prior to cleansing.
24. Purse Organizer // A great purse organizer for a large tote, like the LV Neverfull!
23. Instax Mini Camera // A great Prime Day find! So fun for the kiddos, especially on vacations or trips.
22. Something Navy Crewneck Sweater // Love this sweater for fall. I have the cream color but the others are great too!
21. Supergoop Lip Shield // SPF 30 for your lips!
20. Wet Brushes // I use these on the girls AND on me. They prevent breakage when brushing wet hair!
19. Target Geometric Rug // The rug under our doormat on the front porch!
18. Zella Sports Bra // The most supportive sports bra ever. Part of the Nordstrom Sale and still in stock!
17. Polka Dot Midi Dress // Amazon Midi for under $25!
16. Caslon Block Heel Sandals // Bought these in the tan color for date night!
15. Zella Joggers // Ugh. Sold out from the Nordstrom sale. But a similar style here!
14. Charlotte Tilbury Eye Palette // Pocket sized eye palette from the N Sale that is still fully in stock!
13. Reusable Sandwich Bags // Eco friendly ziplock bags.
12. Makeup Train Case // Always on the best sellers list! $18 makeup case with TONS of space.
11. Clare V Crossbody Bag // A splurge item from the N Sale that is unfortunately sold out. Similar here.
10. Madewell Jeans // Sadly, this style from the N Sale is mostly sold out! But have no fear, here is a similar option.
9. HP Portable Printer // Bought this for the many school projects coming up this year. Plus, it’ll be great to be able to print out our own photos throughout the year!
8. Milk Frother // The fact that so many of you are buying this frother makes me feel a little less high maintenance about my coffee routine. Frothy coffee is everything.
7. Women’s Bifold Wallet // $15 card case wallet from Amazon! Comes in tons of colors.
6. L’Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara // A great drugstore mascara option! Supposedly it’s a dupe for Too Faced’s “Better than Sex”.
5. Polka Dot Swing Dress // I shared this on Prime Day and a ton of you purchased! Especially love the navy color.
4. 15 Piece Makeup Brush Set // $18 brush set. Enough said.
3. Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer // This drugstore bronzer is always in my rotation. It’s the perfect shade and you can’t beat the price!
2. Memory Foam Pillow // These are the pillows we went with for our master! Will report back to let y’all know how we like them.
1. Amazon Casual Summer Babydoll Dress // The cutest swing dress for under $25! Not surprised at all that this was the #1 best seller this month.