Christmas will be here before you know it and it’s time to finish up buying gifts for everyone on your list, outdoor enthusiasts included. We live on the border of the Carolinas and are fortunate to be minutes away from the best hiking trails, waterfalls, ski slopes and lakes that the southeast has to offer. We love being outside and raising our girls to love the great outdoors and most of our hobbies (other than my affinity towards shopping) are all centered around being outside. Today I have partnered up with REI Co-op to share with you some of our tried and true favorites that would make great gifts for anyone on your list. I’ve included items we love at a variety of price points along with why I think they are great!
We have been long-time customers of REI Co-op and we have bought so much of our clothing, shoes, outerwear, biking equipment and lake gear from them. I even bought my baby strollers there! We love the selection, the customer service and the perks of members of REI Co-Op! For those of you that don’t know, with a $20 lifetime membership you can enjoy member-only specials, access to their awesome garage sale and 10% back in dividends each spring. Even if you don’t join their membership program you cannot beat their selection, especially for gifts! Here are some of my favorites.
GREAT GIFTS FROM REI Co-op
1. MEN’S TRAVEL PACK – Zach specifically requested this one for Christmas. It’s perfect for travel or just taking his stuff to and from the hynm
3. HUNTER BOOTS – I want these short boots to have on hand for running around in the yard and rain days!
4. YETI TUMBLER – I use this every day. It keeps your drink hot or cold and the lid is spill-proof. This would make a great secret santa gift or you could give along with a gift card to someone’s favorite coffee shop!
6. NATIVE KIDS SHOES – My girls live in these shoes every summer. Kids get so much winter stuff and toys that they can play with immediately that I love giving summer items for Christmas to kids.
7. GIRL’S PATAGONIA JACKET – This is Hayden’s jacket that she LOVES and wears every day. My girls also have this vest and this pullover. I always buy a size up so they can wear for two years. The quality is incredible and they always last year after year.
8. YETI SOFT COOLER – We use this Yeti cooler every week of our lives! We use it tailgating, on the boat, at the beach, to keep things cool at the grocery store and Zach always takes it hunting with him.
9. SMITH FOREFRONT 2 MIPS BIKE HELMENT – This helmet has MIPS, the new multi-directional impact protection system, to help protect your head and brain in the event of a fall. Zach is an avid mountain biker and gives this helmet two thumbs up if you have any cyclists on your gift list.
10. BACKPACK CORNHOLE – Perfect for tailgating or beach days! Easy to carry around and the kids love playing with it!!
11. RECHARGABLE HEADLAMP – This rechargeable headlamp is a great buy at only $75! Get for the guy that hunts, the mom that takes early morning walks and anybody who hikes or camps!
12. WOMEN’S PATAGONIA HOODIE – This is my top pick for women if they need a new coat. You can wear it working out, running errands, to dinner and it’s thin enough you can layer under a bulky jacket for extra warmth!
13. MEN’S PATAGONIA PULLOVER – I think this is a great gift for a husband, dad or father-in-law. It’s by far Zach’s most-worn piece of outerwear.
14. CAMERA TRIPOD – I love this thing! Great for holding a camera, setting up a tripod for family photos or wrapping around a tree, pole, deck for capturing video.
15. PATAGONIA WHEELED DUFFLE – Another great gift for a guy on your list!!
16. PATAGONIA BEANIE – These are the best beanies! They are thick, soft and have the best color schemes. I love the green one, too!
18. PACKING CUBES – Get this gift for anyone who likes to be organized packing but especially for the men in your life. Zach uses them to keep his stuff organized or when he’s needing to grab an outfit without getting into all of his luggage. You can also get the set here.
Sponsored by REI Co-op and ShopStyle