One of my most widely requested and most widely read posts every month is the post dedicated to all of the previous month’s bestsellers. From Amazon favorites to items in my beauty bag to new clothes and accessories, you all love to see what everyone else is buying! This month I’ve decided to take it one step farther and in addition to rounding up the 10 ten items purchased from my site and instagram account, I’m also breaking down the best sellers for style, beauty, home, and more!
If you missed my announcement earlier in the month, I’ve created a separate instagram account, Cristin Cooper Approved, to keep track of the products I love, the items I can’t live without & all of the best-sellers from cristincooper.com. This way, if you’re looking for my favorite nail polish, the pillows I’m loving, my go-to sunglasses (all frequent questions), then you can rest assured they can be found on this account which connects to this page. I hope this makes sourcing items easier for you guys!!
February Top 10 Best Sellers
10. Drugstore Lipgloss – One of my favorite lipglosses is this one by Milani. It claims to be a lip plumper and while I can’t really tell a difference on fullness, I do think that the shine and the color tones make your lips look fantastic! I love colors “Prismatic Peach” and “Luminoso”.
9. Detoxifying Eye Patches – If you want an eye patch that de-puffs and smooths at a price that is amazing, buy these today! Keep them in your fridge and put on while you sip your coffee. I notice a visible difference after just one use.
8. Hair Vitamins – I have tested these hair growth vitamins against three other brands and I’m confident that they are in fact the best out there.
7. Colorblock Hoodie – If you watch my Instagram stories then there is a strong chance you have seen me in this hoodie. I wear it constantly and I’m not planning on stopping any time soon!
6. Everyday Peplum Top – I wear this top more days than I would like to admit. It’s an everyday favorite for me and it’s currently on sale! I have it in a small.
5. Long Sleeve Tie-Front Top – One of my favorite tops season after season is this one! You can wear it with jeans, shorts or size up and pair with leggings. It’s soft and cozy but not stuffy, making it the best spring top! I wear a small.
4. Drugstore Lip Pencil – This lip pencil is almost a dead match for the best selling Pillow Talk Lip Cheat by Charlotte Tilbury. It won’t last you nearly as long & the wear isn’t as great, but the price is unbeatable!
3. Makeup Bag – Looks like you all love this designer dupe as much as I do! And you honestly can’t beat the price!!
2. Affordable Denim Shorts – I honestly can’t believe that these shorts are only $17! Everyone needs a pair for summer! I wear 6 for sizing reference.
1. Elemis Moisturizer – It’s no secret that the sample sale of this Elemis moisturizer was the #1 selling product this month! You can read more about why this product is so great in this post and buy it on Amazon or on Elemis.com. Currently you get a free 7-piece gift set when you purchase $175 worth of product on Elemis.com.
February Style Best Sellers
February was a slower month for blog posts and most of my sharing was done via Instagram. Recent posts that people were shopping from include the Best Sweaters & Basics on Amazon, My Favorite Parkas for Winter, What To Pack for a Spring Vacation, and our Top Ski & Snow Gear.
The style items you all bought were as sporadic as the temps and included AG Jeans, a pretty transitional dress, my current favorite hoodie, some very affordable denim cut-offs, a rain jacket, and items that you can wear now and later, like this tie-front top.
February Beauty Best Sellers
In addition to sharing items on my Instagram stories, I published February’s What’s In My Beauty Bag Post. You all seemed to love all things lips including this lipgloss (soft blush, pink sorbet & berry brown are my favorite shades), this lipgloss (prismatic peach and luminoso are favorites) and this dupe for Charlotte Tilbury’s Pillow Talk. Becca’s Under-Eye Primer, this cheap drugstore bronzer, and my beloved highlighting wand remained best sellers!
February Home & More Best Sellers
The home category is a little slim this month since I was focusing on organizing my actual home, order things for future posts, finding people to install for wallpaper, etc etc. It always amazes me how long it takes to decorate and source items for home decor! One popular post that people are still asking me about is my Target Home Decor Finds. If you see me storying from my office, a ton of the items I’ve styled with can be found on this post.
The home items that made it into February’s best sellers just happen to be four of my favorite items; these pillows, the affordable indoor-outdoor rug that I love, my favorite hangers, and the best food containers EVER.
If you’ve made it to the bottom of this post, I would imagine you are either a dedicated follower or you love discovering new items! I would love for you to take a second and head to this post and tell me what your #1 purchase of February was, from my site or not!
Other Posts You Might Enjoy:
January Best Sellers