February was a short, action-packed month! We sold out multiple batches of our dehydrated sourdough starter, prepped garden seeds to start indoors before the last frost, and ordered chicken eggs to incubate and hatch. The Cooper Family is that much closer to making our Little House on the Prairie dreams come true.
There were successful Amazon purchases along the way, and I’ve noticed a few are currently on sale – like my new best friend, the Shark vacuum mop. You can always browse the monthly best sellers and top Amazon finds for more shopping inspiration.
01. Slouchy Hoodie // 02. Clean Deodorant // 03. Power Patch // 04. Personalized Stationery //
05. Stackable Tray // 06. West: The American Cowboy // 07. Scalloped Ramekins // 08. Kids Sushi Go Party Game // 09. Sushi Making Kit // 10. Tumbler Glasses // 11. Meal Planning Notepad // 12. Girls Floral Blouse // 13. Match Striker // 14. Shark Vacuum Mop // 15. Bar Glasses // 16. Athletic Hoodie
01. Slouchy Hoodie // The coziest hoodie in a loose-fitting cut and vintage wash. Available in a variety of colors.
02. Clean Deodorant // Trying out this clean deodorant with a fresh, tropical scent. Made without aluminum or baking soda.
03. Power Patch // I’m loving this blemish treatment that’s also gentle on skin. Primary ingredients include hydrocolloid, vitamin A, clove oil and salicylic acid.
04. Personalized Stationery // I’ve been looking for minimalist stationery for a while now but was overwhelmed by all the options. This handmade set of cards and envelopes couldn’t have been easier – I just had to pick the font color. It arrived quickly, too!
05. Stackable Tray // A multi-function, space-saving tray to organize sunglasses or jewelry.
06. West: The American Cowboy // Grabbed this gorgeous new hardcover book for our coffee table.
07. Scalloped Ramekins // How cute are these white bowls? Perfect for holding dips and sauces, styling a charcuterie board or serving crème brûlée.
08. Kids Sushi Go Party Game // We’re working on beefing up our game stash and this fun, strategic card game is a winner!
09. Sushi Making Kit // All the tools you need for an at-home sushi making experience. Was I influenced by an Instagram ad? 100%. It looks easy to use, but I’ll report back. On sale!
10. Tumbler Glasses // A durable set of glassware that’s lead-free and dishwasher safe. I had to order these the minute I saw them. On sale!
11. Meal Planning Notepad // Love the design of this magnetic notepad. The categorized grocery list is perforated so you can easily tear it off and go shopping while your meal plan hangs on the fridge. On sale!
12. Girls Floral Blouse // Isla wore this adorable top to church on Sunday. It looks designer and it’s only $20.
13. Match Striker // The prettiest pottery, handmade in the North Carolina mountains. Use it to store matches and the striker pad on the bottom to light.
14. Shark Vacuum Mop // I had big plans for this tool, and it did not let me down. It’s cordless, has great clean and suction, and comes with disposable pads. On sale!
15. Bar Glasses // I ordered these crystal glasses for Zach’s bourbon board and was so impressed with the quality. On sale!
16. Athletic Hoodie // This fleece-lined hoodie is a popular Lululemon dupe that’s sure to be a wardrobe staple. The material is so soft and thick, you’ll want it in more than one color.
A Few More Amazon Finds
Linen Binder // Seed Inserts // Check out this reel to see how I’m using binders for seed storage! You can easily flip the pages to see the back of each package and use dry erase markers to make notes.
Laundry Basket // Mom hack: I bought this plastic hamper to help corral Isla when she takes baths with her big sisters.
Magnesium Calm Gummies // Multivitamin & Postbiotics Gummies // My girls take both of these supplements daily. Use code CRISTIN20 for 20% off your Amazon order. On sale!
Sequence Game // Another game we’ve added to our collection! On sale!
Tongue Scrapers // Any tongue scrapers out there? A must for fresh breath.
Enjoy this post? Make sure to subscribe to my weekly newsletter for more! You can also follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, Shop.LTK & Facebook!