Father’s Day is right around the corner (hint: it’s on June 16!) and I figured now is as good a time as any to share my picks for Father’s Day Gifts! You only have 10 days to find the perfect gift for the dad in your life, which means you better hop to it. I’m snagging Zach this Kiehl’s Starter Set, some new performance shorts for summer, a new Yeti Cooler. All of these gifts are sure fire winners, but I’ve also included some more sentimental ideas toward the bottom of this post for the dad that feels most loved through acts of service or quality time.
Father’s Day Gift Ideas
Patagonia Baggies Shorts // A crowd favorite time and time again.
Pour Over Coffee Maker // For the coffee loving dad in your life.
Lightweight Polo // Only $20 on Amazon! Ordering one in every color.
Dopp Kit // A waterproof travel kit. They really think of everything these days.
Ray Bans // Zach’s favorites! He wears these non-stop during the summer.
Long-Sleeve Tee // $30. Brb ordering 5.
Sneakers // Love the beige and grey colors.
Kiehl’s Starter Kit // The only skincare brand Zach likes.
Vineyard Vines Shorts // Performance shorts are the way to go in the summer! They aren’t lined and are quick dry. Husband approved.
YETI Cup // Zach could literally never have too many of these.
Patagonia Hat // Great for a lake day, a beach day, or just for everyday wear if he’s a hat guy.
Vineyard Vines Swim Trunks // I bought Zach approximately 15 pairs of trunks to try before summer and these are hands down his favorites.
Tumi Travel Kit // A little pricier but will last him forever!
Saxx Boxer Briefs // No explanation needed.
Five Piece Decanter Set // Gift him this with a nice bottle of whiskey and it’s a win.
Weekender Bag // Because every guy needs a good weekender bag!
Bose Wireless Earbuds // These are built for active use. Great for a man who spends a lot of time outdoors or who loves working out!
Leather Watch // Love a man in a watch.
Linen Button Down // I think it’s a universal truth that men are ALWAYS hot. This short-sleeve linen button down will keep your guy nice and cool.
BBQ Set // If the dad in your life loves to grill out, these are a great buy. High quality and stainless steel.
YETI Cooler // We have the old version of this style and all Zach wants is the new one with the updated zipper. Ours is harder to zip and apparently that is just not acceptable.
- Make him his favorite meal. Don’t underestimate acts of service when it comes to a man!
- Chatbook. I love photobooks like the ones from Chatbook because they preserve memories without taking up a ton of space (aka boxes and boxes of pictures in your house).
- BBQ or Whiskey tour. These are offered professionally in a lot of urban areas, but if your city doesn’t have many options, you can always create your own!
- Photos of the kids for his office. Although our world is mostly digital now, the sentiment of a printed/framed photo goes a long way! Mpix is my favorite place to print.
- Topgolf. If you live in an area with a Topgolf or something similar, this is always a hit and a great way to spend quality time with the whole family.
- Ask him what he wants to do and go do it. Let him go golfing, go with him golfing, head out on the lake or out on a hike, whatever floats his boat!
Here’s to all the dads in your life! May they feel extra celebrated this Father’s Day.