Happy Friday! For this installment of our Friday Favorites we wanted to share with you the 5 of our current beauty obsessions.
1. Simple Cleansing Micellar Water– You know how sometimes you can clean and clean your face and still feel grungy or see makeup residue when you use a cotton ball? Well this little gem of a product solves that dilemma! It’s made of vitamins and purified water and it thoroughly cleanses your skin removing all traces of makeup and unclogging your pores. Plus it claims to instantly hydrate your skin by up to 90%. Oh and the best part is it’s cheap (under $8) and you can find it at your nearest drug store.
2. Simple Soothing Facial Toner– While we don’t 100% know exactly what toner does we do know that it claims to reduce pore size and is just altogether an essential part of a skincare regimen. This toner is gentle and natural and won’t burn your skin or make your eyes water. And like it’s cousin above it’s super cheap and easily accessible at your friendly neighborhood drug store.
3. St. Tropez Gradual Tan Anti-Aging Moisturizer– Claims to “prolong youthful skin and create a luminous sun-kissed glow”. Still too early to tell on the prolonging of the youthful glow but we are loving the gradual tan it’s giving our face. Plus it promises to be “powerful enough to hydrate skin for 24 hours without blocking pores” which we would say is an accurate?claim. One application in the am and we have smooth dewy skin all day long! Oh an apparently it’s formulated with Matrixyl Synthe 6 which rejuvenates cells and boosts collagen synthesis to firm, plump and visibly lift fine lines and wrinkles which is probably impossible to prove but we like the way it sounds. 🙂
4. Beauty Protector Leave-in Conditioner– We received this one as a sample in our birchbox and love it! It smells so good and leaves our hair silky smooth. If you want to read all the nitty-gritty here is the product claim: “This paraben- and sulfate-free detangler seals the cuticles of each strand to smooth hair and moisturizes, which helps minimize frizz. It also provides protection against UV rays and heat, safeguards color, and adds shine. Happily, it accomplishes all this through a weightless, non-greasy formula that leaves behind an airy floral scent. Plus, it’s 100 percent vegan and suitable for all hair types.”
5. Bumble and Bumble All-style Blow Dry– Ok this one is seriously our favorite of the bunch. It’s a lightweight cream that is essentially a wonder product. It fights frizz, protects against heat damage, adds body and shine AND has invisible oil-absorbing powders. You can put it on your hair wet for a fantastic blow-out or you can use it as sort of a dry-shampoo and touch up your roots on dry hair to absorb oil. Basically the only thing it doesn’t do is give you highlights or braid your hair for you.