This month I’ve decided to combine by Instagram roundups and my Bestsellers into one “Best Of” post! Below you will find all of my stoppable Instagram posts from the month (with sizing info) as well as the most purchased items from readers of CristinCooper.com. In November, the Anthropologie Tunic Sweater, Tarte Shape Tape Hydrating Foundation, Conair UNBOUND Cordless Auto Curler, Madewell Wide Sleeve Striped Turtleneck and Bottle Brush Christmas Trees reigned supreme!
Don’t forget that you can always visit my Daily Looks page or my Shop Instagram page for links to items. I update these regularly, so chances are if you’re looking for a link to something I’ve shared, you will find it on one (or both!) of these pages. You can also, of course, browse my Instagram Roundup posts to find whatever it is that you’re looking for! Browse my looks from October below, and be sure to comment and let me know what you’d like to see more of in November!
My Dress (Small)| Booties (TTS)
My Parka (Small) // My Boots // Zach’s Jacket // Zach’s Pants // Girls Parkas (on sale!) // Girls Booties (on sale!) // Scottie’s Dress (on sale!) // Denim Leggings (on sale!) // Sparkle Leggings (on sale!) // Bows
Birch Candle Holders // Fern // Stools // Pendants // Rug // Bread Boards are Antiques from Paula Rallis Home // Backsplash // Counters: Calacatta Matarazzo // Beams: Appalachian Antique Hardwoods // Wall Color: SW Alabaster // Cabinet Color: SW Egret White
November Best Sellers
1. Anthropologie Tunic Sweater // THE sweater of the season. I have the moss color but seriously love them all.
2, Tarte Shape Tape Hydrating Foundation // One of my all time favorite foundations! I wear shade light medium beige.
4. Madewell Wide Sleeve Striped Turtleneck // A great staple piece for layering!
5. Bottle Brush Christmas Trees // These are the cutest trees for decorating. I have them in my office.
6. Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece Pullover // One of my favorite Patagonia pullovers.
7. Obagi Vitamin C Serum // If you’re not using a Vitamin C serum yet, ya need to be! This is a great one that works really well but isn’t AS expensive as others.
8. Patagonia Snap-T Fleece Pullover // Another great pullover from Patagonia! I love the grey/cream version.
9. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer // The ultimate cult favorite concealer!
10. BP Leather Booties // These booties are on sale for under $60! They are my most-worn pair of “dressy” booties.
11. Laura Mercier Set // This Laura Mercier set comes with powder, shadow sticks, and primer, all in convenient travel sizes! This would make a great gift for a makeup lover, or even a beginner!
12. Yeti Backpack Cooler // Zach loves this cooler for tailgating! It’s honestly the most convenient one we have.
13. Handheld Frother // I think this has been on just about every best sellers list on my site. This handheld frother from Amazon would make a great stocking stuffer! I use mine daily.
14. Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone // This would be an awesome white elephant gift, or a gift for a goofy/fun dad. How fun would it be to sing holiday karaoke with the family this season?
15. Koolaburra by UGG Boots for Girls // The girls UGG booties that I get asked about daily! They are the best.
16. Bobbi Brown Nudes Gloss Kit // This set of 5 best selling glosses is currently 15% off!
17. Apple Watch Band // My Apple Watch band! Comes in so many great colors.
18. Tarte In Bloom Palette // The best neutral eyeshadow palette. Not too shimmery, and you can create dozens of great looks with the versatile shades!
19. Kids Camera from Amazon // This is a great price for a kid’s camera! Would be great to give your kids for vacations, trips, etc. And who knows! Maybe they’ll even capture something worthwhile!
20. Patagonia Nano Puff Hooded Jacket // My go to cold weather jacket! I throw this on over leggings all the time, but also take it along with me on any outdoor adventures.
21. iPhone Charging Cables // We can never have too many of these charging cables!
22. Patagonia Re-Tool Vest // My favorite Patagonia vest! I have the rust color.
23. Litte Girls Pom Pom Tutu // Okay, how cute is this with the pom poms? The girls love these tutus!
24. 8 Pack Bottle Brush Christmas Trees // Again, sadly these are sold out but I think they’ll come back in stock! Stay tuned!
25. Pre-Lit Garland // Because who has time to string lights on a garland when somebody else has already done it for you??