With each best seller list that comes out, it becomes more and more clear to me that y’all have freakin’ awesome taste. From Amazon dresses, to Target steals, to beauty necessities and more, the August Best Sellers list is jam packed with truly great buys! August was a great month for both end of summer sales, and new arrivals for fall, and you guys took full advantage by stocking up on the best stuff. I mean, y’all literally bought all of my favorite things this month. This is probably weird, but I’m having a proud mom moment taking it all in.
On this month’s list, we had a few repeat offenders, like the Tinkle razors that show up on literally every best sellers list ever, this magical makeup brush cleaner, the Madewell button front jeans from last month’s NSale (fully re-stocked and currently 40% off!), and this geometric accent rug that we layer with our doormat on the front porch. There were also several notable newbies, like this $25 Amazon dress that so many of you snatched up, this new foundation I’ve been trying, and this animal print Target dress for fall. The best part about these lists is that you know the items have not only been tested & approved by me, but also by dozens of other readers like yourself. So you can bet your bottom dollar if you purchase something, there’s at least an 87% chance you’ll love it (that’s proven math). All that being said, it’s time to get shopping my August Best Sellers List!
Top 25 Best Sellers
25. SheIn Yellow Smock Dress // My friend Jordan brought this $19 midi dress on our trip to Europe!
24. Rebecca Minkoff Floral Dress // Wore this dress around London town and loved it. See how I styled it here!
23. Amazon Makeup Brush Set // A great quality brush set for only $18!
22. Madewell Paperbag Shorts // I included these in my post on tailgating attire for football season! The orange ones are perfect for Clemson games (and they’re on sale!).
21. Obagi Vitamin C Serum // This Vitamin C Serum from Obagi was a part of the Dermstore sale, and is great for those with acne prone skin (like myself). I personally use the Skinceuticals one, but my friend Jordan Harper recommends this one as well!
20. Reformation Midi Skirt // As featured in this Daily Look from London!
19. Giorgio Armani Foundation // My new favorite foundation that I snagged during the Sephora Summer Bonus Event! I wear shade 5.5
18. Obagi Retinol // I personally use a prescription retinoid product, but so many of you bought this non Rx version during the Dermstore sale!
17. Charlotte Tilbury Eye Palette // This pocket sized eye palette from Charlotte Tilbury is sadly out of stock, but fear not! Here is a similar palette that I own & love.
16. Plaid Ruffled Blouse // Another great piece for fall from this Daily Look! Oh, and it’s currently on sale!
15. Clear Tote with Handle // My friend Jordan carried this with her to London and so many of you fell in love with it!
14. Tinkle Razors // What do you mean you’re not dermaplaning yet!!? Find out everything you need to know in this post.
13. Target Leopard Sandals // You can’t go wrong with these $20 sandals. Mine held up all summer!
12. Bioderma Micellar Water // The OG micellar water. Great for removing stubborn eye makeup.
11. Amazon Polka Dot Swing Dress // I shared this in my list of July Best Sellers and a ton of you purchased! Especially love the navy color.
10. Amazon Polka Dot Midi Dress // Amazon Midi for under $25!
9. Madewell Boardwalk Slide Sandals // Have I been seen without these sandals on my feet in the last month? Probably not because they have been my go-to’s all summer long.
8. Madewell Button Front Jeans // Always my favorite style from Madewell. Super slimming and flattering, and currently 40% off!
7. Geometric Accent Rug // This is the rug under our doormat on the front porch! It has been a consistent best seller month to month (and for good reason). We layer ours under a custom doormat from Etsy!
6. Cinema Secrets Brush Cleaner // Magic in a bottle. If you haven’t tried this life changing brush cleaner yet, now’s the time!
5. Rubbermaid Storage Containers // Tubberware is my literal worst enemy, so I stick to this BPA free, dishwasher safe set as not to overflow my kitchen cabinets with mismatched lids & containers.
4. Amazon Babydoll Ruffle Dress // The cutest swing dress for under $25! Not surprised at all that this was toward the top of the list again this month.
3. Target Animal Print Dress // A great long sleeve dress to transition into fall!
2. Checkered Wallet & Clutch // Cutest designer dupe wallet for only $16!
1. Amazon Shift Dress // As seen in this Daily Look from a summer date night! This dress is fully lined, has pockets, and is only $25!