The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020 is live for everyone. Through August 30th, everyone can shop fall styles, home decor and beauty.
What’s Still In Stock
2020 Sale Posts
Now that the sale is open to everyone, read this blog post on what’s still in stock and tips for how I get my Christmas shopping done now!
My Top Picks + What To Skip
You can see my 2020 picks, what I think is worth it, and what to skip in this blog post.
Through August 30th, Nordstrom is featuring Daily Beauty Deals. Bookmark this blog post as I link to the daily deal and share exclusives only available during the Anniversary Sale.
All My Picks By Category
Wool Camel Coat // Distressed Jeans // Allsaints Black Sweater // Cropped Jeans // Rain Coat // Cream Sweater // Patagonia Vest // Rag & Bone Jeans // Rails Green Jacket // AG Jeans // Blush Leather Jacket
Tumi Duffel // Cat Eye Sunglasses // Leopard Loafers // Zip Wallet // Nikes // Two Tone Watch // Leopard Booties // Brixton Hat // Neutral Booties // Leopard Crossbody // Green Animal Print Tote // Tumi Bookbag // Quay Sunnies // Black Leather Booties // Leopard Madewell Tote
BECCA Hydra-Mist Set & Refresh Powder FIX® & Mini Facial Toning Device Set // Full Size The Body Wash & Lotion Set // Pillow Talk Lip Secrets Set // Jumbo Bond Maintenance System Set // Three Beauty Secrets for Glowing Skin Set // Full Size Gold Lust Dry Shampoo & Dry Texturizing Spray Set // Veil Mineral Primer & Translucent Setting Powder Duo // Full Size Crushed Lipstick & Oil-Infused Lip Gloss Set // SinglePass(R) Curl 1.25-Inch Professional Ceramic Curling Iron // Electric Feels Set
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Preview
Here are my current picks for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, broken down by category. Nordstrom will be adding new styles daily and I will keep this updated with the latest and greatest. If you want to get my sale post when Early Access shopping is available, make sure you are subscribed to get posts to your email. You can do that here!
Newly Added as of 8/3
Men’s Clothes, Shoes & Accessories
Baby Clothes & Gear
WHAT IS THE ANNIVERSARY SALE?
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is Nordstrom’s biggest sale of the year featuring new fall styles, accessories and shoes in addition to beauty items and home decor. The reason that everybody goes nuts over this sale is because it’s new merchandise and when the sale is over, the prices go back up! I wholeheartedly think it’s worth it to get a Nordstrom Card because there will be items that sell out before the general public can buy them.
If you are interested in what type of merchandise is available, visit this post to see all of the goodies from last year. We’re talking brand new fall styles drastically reduced in price which means a ton of savings for you! I’m excited just thinking about it!
Subscribe to get my posts via email and I will keep you updated every step of the way!
2020 ANNIVERSARY SALE DATES
Nordstrom announced the Anniversary Sale for 2020 preview is live now. They are publishing this preview in lieu of their traditional catalogue. Your Nordy Club status determines how early you shop Early Access. Login to your account to find your Nordy Club status. If you’re not a Nordy Club member, this year’s Anniversary Sale will be from August 19-30, 2020.
July 24 – Sale preview starts. Nordstrom will allow everyone to preview the sale and add items to your Wishlist to make shopping easier.
August 4 – Nordy Club Icons can shop the sale.
August 7 – Nordy Club Ambassadors can shop.
August 10 – Nordy Club Influencers gain access to the sale.
August 13 – All Card Members from Icons to Insiders can shop Early Access.
August 19 – Anniversary Sale opens to everyone.
August 31 – Sale ends.
TIPS FOR SHOPPING THE NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE
The Nordstrom sale can definitely be overwhelming. Here are my top tips for navigating the sale:
- Get the Nordstrom card. You get at least six extra days to shop before the sale opens to everyone else.
- Make a list of items you need. This year’s Wishlist option will help tremendously. Making a list even before creating your Nordstrom Wishlist help you not to get overwhelmed and keep you focused on what you truly need. And think ahead to holiday gifts – the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is great to pick up beauty bundles for Christmas gifts!
- Have a budget! I always shop with a budget! I find everything I would possibly want and add it to my cart. Then I start with the items I want the most and add them up until I reach my budget. All the items left over go into my personal wish-list until I have more money in my shopping fund or decide I didn’t really want them that badly.
- Think about what you already have! For example my favorite pair of denim from the sale is a pair of high-waisted Madewell jeans… shocker because it’s the same style that I already own!! There is a slight difference in the distressing but I would be a moron to get the jeans on sale because I have almost the exact pair already in my closet. This holds true when buying outerwear as well. Think about what you would wear it with! Don’t buy a new coat if it doesn’t match basics you already own.
- Sign into your Nordstrom account the night before. Make sure you have your password and your credit card information is saved. This will make sure you can check out seamlessly.
- Set your alarm. If you have your heart set on an item, get up early and be ready as soon as the sale goes live to purchase. Things will sell out!! Nordstrom has restocked items in years past, but in the past two years they’ve stayed sold out, so if you want something you better purchase it asap!
- Chose 2-day shipping! While shipping times were problematic this spring, they have improved. The 2-day shipping option is worth it to make sure you can try on items and then return or exchange them while early access is still going on.
- Make sure to shop via your favorite blogger (if you have one). If you watched my stories, then you know bloggers promote the Nordstrom sale because it makes us money. If you have a blogger that you regularly use as a personal shopper, give her credit, even if it’s not me. I of course would love for you to use me to shop and I’m so thankful for those of you that do because it lets me run this blog! FYI, purchases via the app cut out all of a blogger’s commission.
HOW DO YOU SHOP EARLY ACCESS
To Shop Early Access you have to have a Nordstrom Card. I love my Nordstrom Card because I earn Nordstrom Notes on purchases (money that can be applied to orders), get free basic alterations and a host of other benefits including the ability to shop this sale early!? If you aren’t a card holder you can get one here which will allow you to shop the sale a week early.
WHAT WILL BE ON SALE
The 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Catalogue is an example of the items that will be available during the sale.
SUBSCRIBE TO BE THE FIRST TO SHOP
If you want to be the first to know every time I post a roundup of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (or any blog post for that matter) then make sure you subscribe to get my posts into your inbox! Just visit this page, enter your email and select the “new post” box. If you want a weekly recap sent to your inbox you can get that by checking the “Weekly Roundup” post.