Hey guys! We were at the beach with my family last week so I didn’t do a ton to get ahead of the blog posting game. Typically I schedule these posts way in advance but sometimes life calls for an early-am writing session. I don’t know how many of you have kids, or toddlers, but I think summer is finally getting the best of me. I feel like I’m barely keeping my head above water most days as a mom and then there is that whole aspect of running my own business. July has been especially busy and we have only been home 6 days of it. That’s right, only six!! It has been a fun, busy and exhausting month but I can feel the tides changing. Our August is going to be spent at home and I’m going to be getting to work! Well, we have to move out of our apartment and into another house mid-August but compared to the daily grind that is maintaining my sanity with a 2 year old and a 4 year old, that is child’s play.
While I don’t have a huge post for you I did think it would be fun to pop on here and share a few things I’ve loving, things I think you would want to know, a weekend update & a peek at what is in store for this week. Happy Monday everyone! May your coffee be stronger than you job/toddler/to-do list.
- TARTE SALE! Tarte is having their Friends & Family sale which means you can stash up on so many of my favorite products at 25% off!
What I have & love:
Creamy Powder Foundation (I wear light beige)
In Bloom Eyeshadow Palette (Buy this!!!)
What I want to try:
2. SOKO GLAM – I found out about this blog & instagram account via one of my favorite podcasts, The Skinny Confidential, and have officially fallen down the rabbit hole that is Korean Beauty. There is just so much to learn, explore & read about and I cannot get enough!! My latest obsession is oil cleansers. Apparently Korean women swear by them and I’m currently doing research on which one I need to try!
3. CONSPIRACY THEORIES PODCAST – Hands down, my newest podcast addiction. This is the one I listened to about Princess Diana for those of you that watch my instagram stories. I love a good conspiracy theory!
5. ZELLA LEGGINGS– Zella calls these their “live in” leggings and I can 100% agree. I have lived in them and think you wouldn’t regret snagging a pair before the Nordstrom Sale ends. I have them in the black, grey & patterned!
6. HUMPHREY MUNSON – As TSSG readers are aware, we are building a home and I’m constantly on the search of new design inspiration. I stumbled across Humphrey Munson on IG and love it!!! If you’re a decor buff I think you would enjoy their account!
7. THRIVE MARKET – Save up to 50% on the organic brands you love! If you don’t already know about Thrive Market you need to hop on the band wagon! They sale the highest quality products at wholesale prices. They cut out the middle man and don’t have stores to keep up so you can get products at 25-50% off retail. You can get Justine’s, Annies, Primal Kitchen & virtually any brand you would buy at a Whole Foods or Fresh Market!
9. SWOOZIES SALE – It’s your last chance to save on my favorite summer items from Swoozies! Through August 1st you can save 20% off w/ promo code SOUTHERNSTYLE. Here are some of my favorites!
Hope you enjoyed those random finds & sales.